The COVID-19 pandemic has made it really difficult to roll with the punches and keep up with our daily routine. For many of us, myself included, our diet, exercise and motivation have been shoved onto the back burner for most of 2020. As we begin a new year, I’m sharing three different meal prep companies that might be helpful in getting you back on track. This article is not sponsored and is my honest review!
• You have a hectic schedule with limited time
• You don’t like to cook or don’t want to
• You want to eat healthier, but struggle doing so on your own
• You don’t want to shop for groceries
• You have specific nutrition goals and need help
• You are cooking/shopping for one person
• Allergy & dietary-friendly options (keto, low-carb, gluten-free, etc.)
• Detailed nutrition information + ingredient list
• Recyclable packaging
• Flexible schedule (change, skip or cancel the subscription any time)
If you have the budget and are in the market for a meal service, I highly recommend CookUnity! The meals are cooked by a team of private chefs who make your health their top priority from where they source their organic ingredients to how they choose to cook them.
Whether you decide to use a meal prep company or not, being prepared (from my experience) is truly key in reaching your goals or staying on track with smart choices. You might not be interested in pre-cooking a few days’ worth of meals, but something as simple as washing, cutting and portioning your fruits and vegetables truly goes a long way.
Follow me on Instagram for more tips: Alexandra Dunek, @tipsfromafitchick